Route A1 is main cycle route in Prague. It runs along the left bank of the Vltava river from south to north (route on the right bank is A2). The length of the route is 26 kilometers.
The route starts in Radotín in the south of Prague and ends in the north of the town near the ferry in Sedlec. In the city center and in Holešovice the route is not marked. On the outskirts it leads mostly on separate bicycle paths, in the city center on the roads.
- point – total distance (km) – crossings cycle-routes
- Černošice, border of Prague – cycle routes No. 3, 8100
- Radotín, footbridge over the Berounka river + St. Peter and Paul church
- Berounka-Vltava Bridge (Prague Ring Road) – cycle route A102 (to the right bank, via cycle bridge)
- ferry P6 Lahovičky (direction Nádraží Modřany)
- Velká Chuchle
- Malá Chuchle
- Barrandovský most (Barrandov bridge) – cycle route A12 (direction Braník / Prokop Valley)
- Smíchovské nádraží (Smíchov railway station)
- Malá Strana
- ferry P2 V Podbabě (direction Podhoří)
- ferry P1 Sedlec (direction Zámky) (end of the route)